AITAG is an Australian Registered Training Organization (Mobile Welding Services Pty ltd) t/a Australian International Training Assessment Group RTO (No.0485) delivering Australian Nationally Recognized Training and Assessment Programs from the Engineering Training Package (MEM05), Metal Fabrication Trade MEM30305. (Welder 1st class, Welder / Boilermaker, Sheet Metal tradespersons), plus.
AITAG registered office is located in NSW, Australia and has over 50 years global experience in the Welding and Training Industry, providing companies and individuals with skills assessments, consultation services, and custom training & testing services.
From our Australian base to our overseas training facilities, we provide best practice, relevant, flexible, quality, training and assessment services to the Engineering Industry globally. We have access to associate training facilities in many countries world wide to facilitate skills assessments and training where ever you need us.
AITAG also has agreements with other associated RTO’s in Australia for the provision of other trades and professions that can be carried out by AITAG offshore. These include Civil and General Construction, Hospitality, Business, Mechanical plus more to come on line shortly. At AITAG we can assist with all your offshore Assessment and Training requirements. We can also supply quality trained and certified staff to employers wanting to solve their staffing problems. We will provide bespoke employees for your companies individual requirements.
The benefits of using AITAG:
- flexible hours – 24/7 service, anywhere/anytime
- friendly and experienced in global training & assessments
- fast turnaround times
- can facilitate programs in most country locations
- qualified international welding inspectors
- qualifications via RPL with no class room training (conditions apply)
- courses delivered in your workplace or ours
- courses custom designed for individuals and companies
- trainers have extensive industry experience, skills and knowledge
- design custom training
- AITAG international welding inspector can formulate procedure qualification records (PQR) and welding procedure specification (WPS)